Universal access, cost recovery, and payment services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckel, Catherine & Holt, Charles A, 1989. "Strategic Voting in Agenda-Controlled Committee Experiments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 763-773, September.
- Joanna Stavins, 2004. "Do bank mergers affect Federal Reserve check volume?," Public Policy Discussion Paper 04-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1990. "Optimal Bypass and Cream Skimming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1042-1061, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hromcová, Jana & Callado-Muñoz, Francisco J. & Utrero-González, Natalia, 2014. "Effects of direct pricing of retail payment methods in Norway," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 428-438.
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2010. "Direct pricing of retail payment methods: Norway vs. US," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsCheck collection systems; Payment systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2006-01-01 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-05-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.