Universal access, cost recovery, and payment services
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckel, Catherine & Holt, Charles A, 1989. "Strategic Voting in Agenda-Controlled Committee Experiments," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 763-773.
- Joanna Stavins, 2004.
"Do bank mergers affect Federal Reserve check volume?,"
Public Policy Discussion Paper
04-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Kristopher S. Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent W. Yao, 2012. "Foreclosure externalities: Some new evidence," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2012-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kristopher Gerardi & Eric Rosenblatt & Paul S. Willen & Vincent Yao, 2012. "Foreclosure externalities: Some new evidence," NBER Working Papers 18353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1990. "Optimal Bypass and Cream Skimming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 1042-1061.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hromcová, Jana & Callado-Muñoz, Francisco J. & Utrero-González, Natalia, 2014. "Effects of direct pricing of retail payment methods in Norway," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 428-438.
- Francisco José Callado Muñoz & Jana Hromcová & Natalia Utrero González, 2010. "Direct pricing of retail payment methods: Norway vs. US," Working Papers. Serie AD 2010-20, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems ; Check collection systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedhwp:wp-05-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbchus.html .