Endogenous choice of amendment agendas: types of voters and experimental evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Plott, Charles R. & Levine, Michael E., .
"A Model of Agenda Influence on Committee Decisions,"
143, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Plott, Charles R & Levine, Michael E, 1978. "A Model of Agenda Influence on Committee Decisions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(1), pages 146-60, March.
- Charles A. Holt & Lisa R. Anderson, 1999. "Agendas and Strategic Voting," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 622-629, January.
- Frey, Bruno S & Eichenberger, Reiner, 1991. " Anomalies in Political Economy," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 71-89, January.
- Cherry, Todd L & Kroll, Stephan, 2003. " Crashing the Party: An Experimental Investigation of Strategic Voting in Primary Elections," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 114(3-4), pages 387-420, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:141:y:2009:i:3:p:277-290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.