Dealer Leverage and Exchange Rates: Heterogeneity Across Intermediaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- He, Zhiguo & Kelly, Bryan & Manela, Asaf, 2017.
"Intermediary asset pricing: New evidence from many asset classes,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 1-35.
- Zhiguo He & Bryan Kelly & Asaf Manela, 2016. "Intermediary Asset Pricing: New Evidence from Many Asset Classes," NBER Working Papers 21920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cenedese, Gino & Della Corte, Pasquale & Wang, Tianyu, 2019. "Currency mispricing and dealer balance sheets," Bank of England working papers 779, Bank of England.
More about this item
KeywordsExchange rates; Intermediaries; International finance; Leverage cycles; Primary dealers;
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgif:1262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.