Report NEP-BAN-2019-11-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gardó, Sándor & Klaus, Benjamin, 2019. "Overcapacities in banking: measurements, trends and determinants," Occasional Paper Series 236, European Central Bank.
- Hellwig, Michael & Laser, Falk Hendrik, 2019. "Bank mergers in the financial crisis: A competition policy perspective," ZEW Discussion Papers 19-047, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Guofeng Sun, 2019. "China's Shadow Banking: Bank's Shadow and Traditional Shadow Banking," BIS Working Papers 822, Bank for International Settlements.
- Chatterjee, Somnath & Jobst, Andreas, 2019. "Market-implied systemic risk and shadow capital adequacy," Bank of England working papers 823, Bank of England.
- Lojak, Benjamin & Makarewicz, Tomasz & Proaño Acosta, Christian, 2019. "Low interest rates, bank's search-for-yield behavior and financial portfolio management," BERG Working Paper Series 153, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Coen, Patrick & Coen, Jamie, 2019. "A structural model of interbank network formation and contagion," Bank of England working papers 833, Bank of England.
- Ricardo Correa & Laurie Pounder Demarco, 2019. "Dealer Leverage and Exchange Rates: Heterogeneity Across Intermediaries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1262, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maddalena Galardo & Maurizio Lozzi & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2019. "Credit supply, uncertainty and trust: the role of social capital," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1245, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jeon, Bang & Wu, Ji & Yao, Yao & Chen, Minghua, 2019. "Economic uncertainty and bank risk: Evidence from emerging economies," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2019-8, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Aikman, David & Bridges, Jonathan & Hacioglu Hoke, Sinem & O’Neill, Cian & Raja, Akash, 2019. "Credit, capital and crises: a GDP-at-Risk approach," Bank of England working papers 824, Bank of England, revised 18 Oct 2019.
- Matthew Guse & Woojung Park & Zack Saravay & Youngsuk Yook, 2019. "Collateralized Loan Obligations in the Financial Accounts of the United States," FEDS Notes 2019-09-20-3, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- de Roure, Calebe & McLaren, Nick, 2019. "Liquidity transformation, collateral assets and counterparties," Bank of England working papers 830, Bank of England, revised 29 Jun 2020.
- Marcelo Rezende & Judit Temesvary & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2019. "Interest on Excess Reserves and U.S. Commercial Bank Lending," FEDS Notes 2019-10-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- A. Bismark & M. Asinyaka & C. Umugwaneza & R. Mugisha, 2018. "The Feasibility of Secondary Mortgage Markets (Smm) in Rapidly Developing African Economies: The Case of Rwanda," AfRES afres2018_153, African Real Estate Society (AfRES).