Low interest rates, bank's search-for-yield behavior and financial portfolio management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990.
"Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing,"
NBER Chapters, in: Asymmetric Information, Corporate Finance, and Investment, pages 15-42,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz & Andrew Weiss, 1989. "Macroeconomic models with equity and credit rationing," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1990. "Macroeconomic Models with Equity and Credit Rationing," NBER Working Papers 3533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christoph March & Marco Sahm, 2019.
"The Perks of Being in the Smaller Team: Incentives in Overlapping Contests,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2019. "The Perks of Being in the Smaller Team: Incentives in Overlapping Contests," Annual Conference 2019 (Leipzig): 30 Years after the Fall of the Berlin Wall - Democracy and Market Economy 203509, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- March, Christoph & Sahm, Marco, 2019. "The perks of being in the smaller team: Incentives in overlapping contests," BERG Working Paper Series 155, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2019-11-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2019-11-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-RMG-2019-11-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:bamber:153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bebamde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.