Systemic risk and financial consolidation: are they related?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Y. Campbell, 2001.
"Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 56(1), pages 1-43, February.
- John Y. Campbell & Martin Lettau & Burton G. Malkiel & Yexiao Xu, 2000. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," NBER Working Papers 7590, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Malkiel, Burton & Campbell, John & Lettau, Martin & Xu, Yexiao, 2001. "Have Individual Stocks Become More Volatile? An Empirical Exploration of Idiosyncratic Risk," Scholarly Articles 3128707, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- De Bandt, Olivier & Hartmann, Philipp, 2000. "Systemic risk: A survey," Working Paper Series 0035, European Central Bank.
- anonymous, 1999. "Using subordinated debt as an instrument of market discipline," Staff Studies 172, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1990. "Modelling the Coherence in Short-run Nominal Exchange Rates: A Multivariate Generalized ARCH Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 498-505, August.
- Brian H. Boyer & Michael S. Gibson & Mico Loretan, 1997. "Pitfalls in tests for changes in correlations," International Finance Discussion Papers 597, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bartram, Sohnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Hund, John E., 2007.
"Estimating systemic risk in the international financial system,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 86(3), pages 835-869, December.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Hund, John E., 2005. "Estimating Systemic Risk in the International Financial System," MPRA Paper 6658, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Italy—Assessing Competition and Efficiency in the Banking System," IMF Working Papers 07/26, International Monetary Fund.
- J.A. Bikker & A.A.T. Wesseling, 2003.
"Intermediation, integration and internationalisation: a survey on banking in Europe,"
Research Series Supervision (discontinued)
53, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Jaap Bikker & Sandra Wesseling, 2003. "Intermediation,integration and internationalisation: a survey on banking in Europe," DNB Occasional Studies 103, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Degryse, H.A. & Nguyen, G., 2004. "Interbank Exposures : An Empirical Examination of Systemic Risk in the Belgian Banking System," Discussion Paper 2004-4, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Yunyong Thaicharoen & Rungporn Roengpitya & Jiranit Chaowalit & Songklod Rastapana, 2009. "Developing the Efficient and Resilient Financial System for Thailand: Lessons from the Crisis and Challenges Ahead," Working Papers 2009-04, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Grégory Nguyen, 2003. "The Belgian Interbank Market: Interbank Linkages and Systemic Risk," Financial Stability Review, National Bank of Belgium, vol. 1(1), pages 105-123, June.
- Andrew Kuritzkes & Til Schuermann & Scott M. Weiner, 2002. "Risk Measurement, Risk Management and Capital Adequacy in Financial Conglomerates," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-02, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Schüler, Martin, 2002. "The threat of systemic risk in banking: evidence for Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-21, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Rungporn Roengpitya & Phurichai Rungcharoenkitkul, 2010. "Measuring Systemic Risk And Financial Linkages In The Thai Banking System," Working Papers 2010-02, Monetary Policy Group, Bank of Thailand.
- Acharya, Viral V & Yorulmazer, Tanju, 2003. "Information Contagion and Inter-Bank Correlation in a Theory of Systemic Risk," CEPR Discussion Papers 3743, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk ; Bank mergers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-10 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:2001-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .