Analyzing alternative intraday credit policies in real-time gross settlement systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giannini,C. & Monticelli,C., 1995. "Which Target for Monetary Policy in Stage Three? Issues in the Shaping of the European Payment System," Papers 257, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Van Hoose, David D., 1991. "Bank behavior, interest rate determination, and monetary policy in a financial system with an intraday federal funds market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 343-365, April.
- Angelini, P. & Giannini, C., 1993. "On the Economics of Interbank Payment Systems," Papers 193, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koponen, Risto & Soramäki, Kimmo, 1998. "Intraday liquidity needs in a modern interbank payment system : A simulation approach," Scientific Monographs, Bank of Finland, number 1998_014, November.
- Walter Orellana Rocha & Gonzalo Forgues Puccio, 2001. "Algunas consideraciones sobre el Sistema de Pagos en Bolivia," Revista de Análisis del BCB, Banco Central de Bolivia, vol. 4(2), pages 57-98, December.
- Leinonen, Harry & Soramäki, Kimmo, 2003. "Simulating interbank payments and securities settlement mechanism with the BoF-PSS2 simulator," Research Discussion Papers 23/2003, Bank of Finland.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedgfe:1997-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Franz Osorio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.