Systemic risk in the netting system
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Matthew D. Gelfand & David E. Lindsey, 1989. "The simple microanalytics of payments system risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 61, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Van Hoose, David D., 1991. "Bank behavior, interest rate determination, and monetary policy in a financial system with an intraday federal funds market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 343-365, April.
- Giannini,C. & Monticelli,C., 1995. "Which Target for Monetary Policy in Stage Three? Issues in the Shaping of the European Payment System," Papers 257, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Douglas D. Evanoff, 1988. "Daylight overdrafts: rationale and risks," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 18-29.
- anonymous, 1990. "The Federal Reserve in the payments system," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue May, pages 293-298.
- Sawaichiro Kamata, 1990. "Managing risk in Japanese interbank payment systems," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 18-32.
- David D. VanHoose & Gordon H. Sellon, Jr., 1989. "Daylight overdrafts, payments system risk, and public policy," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Sep, pages 9-29.
- David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 1992. "The European Central Bank: A Bank or a Monetary Policy Rule," NBER Working Papers 4016, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:20:y:1996:i:5:p:853-868. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.