Bank behavior, interest rate determination, and monetary policy in a financial system with an intraday federal funds market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Baglioni, Angelo & Monticini, Andrea, 2010.
"The intraday interest rate under a liquidity crisis: The case of August 2007,"
Elsevier, vol. 107(2), pages 198-200, May.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2008. "The intraday interest rate under a liquidity crisis: the case of August 2007," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0083, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2013.
"Why Does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis,"
Journal of Financial Services Research,
Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 175-186, October.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Why does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.
- James A. Clouse & Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1997. "Declining required reserves and the volatility of the federal funds rate," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-30, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David Vanhoose, 1997. "Macroeconomic stability in a free banking system," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(4), pages 331-343, December.
- Angelini, Paolo, 1998. "An analysis of competitive externalities in gross settlement systems," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-18, January.
- repec:ctc:serie1:def10 is not listed on IDEAS
- VanHoose, David D. & Humphrey, David B., 2001. "Sweep accounts, reserve management, and interest rate volatility1," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 387-404.
- Angelini, P. & Maresca, G. & Russo, D., 1996. "Systemic risk in the netting system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 853-868, June.
- Monticini, Andrea & Ravazzolo, Francesco, 2014.
"Forecasting the intraday market price of money,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 304-315.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2011. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," Working Paper 2011/06, Norges Bank.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def010, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- repec:eee:jebusi:v:91:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dutkowsky, Donald H. & VanHoose, David D., 2011. "Interest on bank reserves and optimal sweeping," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2491-2497, September.
- Craig Furfine & Jeff Stehm, 1997. "Analyzing alternative intraday credit policies in real-time gross settlement systems," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbfina:v:15:y:1991:i:2:p:343-365. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbf .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.