Sweep accounts, reserve management, and interest rate volatility1
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce Kasman, 1992. "A comparison of monetary policy operating procedures in six industrial countries," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sum, pages 5-24.
- Van Hoose, David D., 1986. "A note on interest on required reserves as an instrument of monetary control," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 147-156, March.
- Gordon H. Sellon & Stuart E. Weiner, 1996. "Monetary policy without reserve requirements: analytical issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 5-24.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R & Thornton, Daniel L, 1995. "The Information Content of the Federal Funds Rate: Is It Unique?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 838-847, August.
- Kopecky, Kenneth J., 1988. "Rational bank behavior, interest rates, and the price level in a staggered reserve accounting system," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 389-405.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1996. "Does the Fed's new policy of immediate disclosure affect the market?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 77-88.
- Van Hoose, David D., 1991. "Bank behavior, interest rate determination, and monetary policy in a financial system with an intraday federal funds market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 343-365, April.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1995.
"Federal Reserve interest rate targeting, rational expectations, and the term structure,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 245-274, April.
- Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1995. "Federal Reserve interest rate targeting, rational expectations, and the term structure," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-02, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Paul Bennett & R. Spence Hilton, 1997. "Falling reserve balances and the federal funds rate," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 3(May).
- Hannan, Timothy H & Berger, Allen N, 1991. "The Rigidity of Prices: Evidence from the Banking Industry," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 938-945, September.
- Stuart E. Weiner, 1985. "Payment of interest on reserves," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Jan, pages 16-31.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1995. "Should bank reserves earn interest?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 25-33. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)