A comparison of monetary policy operating procedures in six industrial countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaen, Fred R. & Sherman, Heidemarie C. & Tehranian, Hassan, 1997. "The effects of Bundesbank discount and Lombard rate changes on German bank stocks," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Bernanke, Ben S. & Mihov, Ilian, 1997. "What does the Bundesbank target?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 1025-1053, June.
- Richard H. Clarida & Mark Gertler, 1997.
"How the Bundesbank Conducts Monetary Policy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 363-412
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, R. & Gertler, M., 1996. "How the Bundesbank Conducts Monetary Policy," Working Papers 96-14, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Mark Gertler, 1996. "How the Bundesbank Conducts Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 5581, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Forssbaeck, Jens & Oxelheim, Lars, 2007.
"The transition to market-based monetary policy: What can China learn from the European experience?,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 257-283, April.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Forssbæck , Jens, 2007. "The Transition to Marked-Based Monetary Policy: What Can China Learn from the European Experience?," Working Paper Series 696, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- VanHoose, David D. & Humphrey, David B., 2001. "Sweep accounts, reserve management, and interest rate volatility1," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 387-404.
- Conover, C. Mitchell & Jensen, Gerald R. & Johnson, Robert R., 1999. "Monetary environments and international stock returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1357-1381, September.
- Estrella, Arturo & Mishkin, Frederic S., 1997. "The predictive power of the term structure of interest rates in Europe and the United States: Implications for the European Central Bank," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(7), pages 1375-1401, July.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Vegh, Carlos A, 1996. "Disinflation and Interest-Bearing Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1546-1563, November.
- Garretsen, Harry & Swank, Job, 1998. "The Transmission of Interest Rate Changes and the Role of Bank Balance Sheets: A VAR-Analysis for the Netherlands," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 325-339, April.
- Rahul Dhumale, 1999. "Systemic Risk in International Settlements," Working Papers wp152, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995.
"The term structure of interest rates and its role in monetary policy for the European Central Bank,"
9526, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Arturo Estrella & Frederic S. Mishkin, 1995. "The Term Structure of Interest Rates and Its Role in Monetary Policy for The European Central Bank," NBER Working Papers 5279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Banks and banking; Central ; Monetary policy - United States ; Bank reserves;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fednqr:y:1992:i:sum:p:5-24:n:v.17no.2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbnyus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.