A Theoretical Approach to Electronic Money
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- William Roberds, 1997. "What's really new about the new forms of retail payment?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 1, pages 32-45.
- Barbara A. Good, 1997. "Electronic money," Working Paper 9716, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- J. David Germany & John E. Morton, 1985. "Financial innovation and deregulation in foreign industrial countries," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 743-753.
- Stuber, Gerald, 1996. "The Electronic Purse: An Overview of Recent Developments and Policy Issues," Technical Reports 74, Bank of Canada.
- John P. Caskey & Gordon H. Sellon, 1994. "Is the debit card revolution finally here?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 79-95.
- Paul W. Bauer, 1995. "Making payments in cyberspace," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
More about this item
KeywordsElectronic money monetary theory;
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-1998-10-08 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-PKE-1998-10-05 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpma:9803005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .