Nadia F. Piffaretti
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2010. "From Rent-seeking to Profit-creation: Private Sector Development and Economic Turnaround in Fragile States," MPRA Paper 26558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F. & Rossi, Sergio, 2010. "An institutional approach to balancing international monetary relations : the case for a US-China settlement facility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5188, The World Bank.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2009. "Reshaping the international monetary architecture : lessons from Keynes'plan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5034, The World Bank.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2008. "Reshaping the International Monetary Architecture and Addressing Global Imbalances: Lessons from the Keynes Plan," MPRA Paper 12165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia F. Piffaretti, 2000. "Electronic Money, Money, and Banking Intermediation (Monnaie électronique, monnaie et intermédiation bancaire)," Macroeconomics 0004018, EconWPA.
- Nadia Piffaretti, 1998. "A Theoretical Approach to Electronic Money," Macroeconomics 9803005, EconWPA.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2008-12-21 2010-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2008-12-21 2009-09-19. Author is listed
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 1998-10-08
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-09-19
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2008-12-21 2009-09-19. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2008-12-21
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (4) 2001-02-14 2008-12-21 2009-09-19 2010-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 1998-10-05 2009-09-19. Author is listed
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadia Piffaretti should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.