Nadia F. Piffaretti
World Bank GroupWashington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 477-1234
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433
RePEc:edi:wrldbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2010. "From Rent-seeking to Profit-creation: Private Sector Development and Economic Turnaround in Fragile States," MPRA Paper 26558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F. & Rossi, Sergio, 2010. "An institutional approach to balancing international monetary relations : the case for a US-China settlement facility," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5188, The World Bank.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2009. "Reshaping the international monetary architecture : lessons from Keynes'plan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5034, The World Bank.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2008. "Reshaping the International Monetary Architecture and Addressing Global Imbalances: Lessons from the Keynes Plan," MPRA Paper 12165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia F. Piffaretti, 2000. "Electronic Money, Money, and Banking Intermediation (Monnaie électronique, monnaie et intermédiation bancaire)," Macroeconomics 0004018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nadia Piffaretti, 1998. "A Theoretical Approach to Electronic Money," Macroeconomics 9803005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piffaretti, Nadia, 2010. "Financing for Retirement and the 2007-2009 Unwinding of the Financial Sector," European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, Lavoisier, vol. 23(1), pages 81-96.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F. & Rossi, Sergio, 2010.
"An institutional approach to balancing international monetary relations : the case for a US-China settlement facility,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5188, The World Bank.
- Sergio Rossi, 2014. "A structural monetary reform to reduce global imbalances: Keynes’s plan revisited to avert international payment deficits," Chapters,in: The Great Recession and the Contradictions of Contemporary Capitalism, chapter 8, pages 134-150 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2009.
"Reshaping the international monetary architecture : lessons from Keynes'plan,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
5034, The World Bank.
- Philip B. Whyman, 2015. "Keynes and the International Clearing Union: A Possible Model for Eurozone Reform?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 399-415, March.
- Sau, Lino, 2014.
"Do the International Monetary and Financial Systems Need More than Short-Term Cosmetics Reforms?,"
CESMEP Working Papers
201403, University of Turin.
- Lino Sau, 2015. "Do the International Monetary and Financial Systems Need More Than Short-Term Cosmetic Reforms?," International Journal of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 325-340, October.
- Sau, Lino, 2014. "Do the International Monetary and Financial Systems Need More than Short-Term Cosmetics Reforms?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201426, University of Turin.
- Marcus Giamattei & Johann Lambsdorff, 2015. "Balancing the current account: experimental evidence on underconsumption," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 18(4), pages 670-696, December.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (4) 2001-02-14 2008-12-21 2009-09-19 2010-02-05
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (2) 2008-12-21 2010-02-05
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2008-12-21 2009-09-19
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2008-12-21 2009-09-19
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (2) 1998-10-05 2009-09-19
- NEP-FMK: Financial Markets (1) 1998-10-08
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2009-09-19
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2008-12-21
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nadia F. Piffaretti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.