Report NEP-FDG-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Hassan, Gazi, 2009. "How can we double per capita incomes in Bangladesh in 15 years?," MPRA Paper 17302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Pierre Courbois, 2009. "Long Term Growth and the Wealth of a Nation: Growth Miracles and Lost Decades," Working Papers 09-20, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz, 2009. "Decreasing Fertility, Economic Growth and the Intergenerational Wage Gap," Working Papers 0906, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Inside Debt and Economic Growth: A Cambridge - Kaleckian Analysis," IMK Working Paper 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2009. "Growth Accounting," NBER Working Papers 15341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Raghbendra Jha, 2009. "Economic Growth, Law and Corruption: Evidence from India," ASARC Working Papers 2009-15, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Leon du Toit, 2009. "Economic Crises, Stabilisation Policy and Output in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 20/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Piffaretti, Nadia F., 2009. "Reshaping the international monetary architecture : lessons from Keynes'plan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5034, The World Bank.
- Oded Galor, 2009. "2008 Lawrence R. Klein Lecture –Comparative Economic Development: Insights from Unified Growth Theory," Working Papers 2009-10, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," Working Papers 2009-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Husain, Muhammad Jami, 2009. "Contribution of health to economic development: a survey and overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Alcalá, Francisco, 2009. "Time, Quality and Growth," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 4811, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.