Economic Growth, Law and Corruption: Evidence from India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Raghbendra Jha, 2013. "Economic Growth, Law, and Corruption: Evidence from India," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 55(2), pages 287-313, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Olson and Putnam Hypotheses," MPRA Paper 34628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pethe, Abhay & Tandel, Vaidehi & Gandhi, Sahil, 2012. "Unravelling the anatomy of legal corruption in India: Focusing on the ‘honest graft’ by the politicians," MPRA Paper 39306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2012.
"Groups and information disclosure: evidence on the Olson and Putnam hypotheses in Japan,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(6), pages 423-439, May.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "Groups and information disclosure: Evidence on the Olson and Putnam Hypotheses in Japan," MPRA Paper 28101, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Effects of groups and government size on information disclosure," MPRA Paper 36141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Growth; Law; Corruption;
- D7 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-09-19 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-09-19 (Development)
- NEP-FDG-2009-09-19 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-LAW-2009-09-19 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-POL-2009-09-19 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:asarcc:2009-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raghbendra Jha). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .