Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1996. "Stored value cards: costly private substitutes for government currency," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-25.
- Jong-Il Kim & Lawrence J. Lau, 1996. "The sources of Asian Pacific economic growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 448-454, April.
- Robert Litan & William Isaac & William Taylor, 1994. "Financial Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 519-572 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Wenninger & David S. Laster, 1995. "The electronic purse," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 1(Apr).
- Paul W. Bauer, 1995. "Making payments in cyberspace," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Mantel, 2000. "Why do consumers pay bills electronically? an empirical analysis," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 32-48.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1999.
"Demandable debt as a means of payment: banknotes versus checks,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 500-530.
- Kahn, Charles M & Roberds, William, 1999. "Demandable Debts as a Means of Payment: Banknotes versus Checks," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 500-525, August.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1998. "Demandable debt as a means of payment: banknotes versus checks," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Brian Mantel, 2000. "Why don't consumers use electronic banking products? towards a theory of obstacles, incentives, and opportunities," Occasional Paper; Emerging Payments EPS-2000-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nadia Piffaretti, 1998. "A Theoretical Approach to Electronic Money," Macroeconomics 9803005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSmart cards ; Payment systems;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedcwp:9716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (4D Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbclus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.