Algunas consideraciones sobre el Sistema de Pagos en Bolivia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. F. I. Folkerts-Landau, 1997. "Wholesale Payments and Financial Discipline, Efficiency, and Liquidity," IMF Working Papers 97/154, International Monetary Fund.
- Craig Furfine & Jeff Stehm, 1997. "Analyzing alternative intraday credit policies in real-time gross settlement systems," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kahn, Charles M. & Roberds, William, 2001.
"Real-time gross settlement and the costs of immediacy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 299-319, April.
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 1999. "Real-time gross settlement and the costs of immediacy," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
Keywordsriesgo de liquidez; riesgo de crédito; riesgo sistémico; liquidación neta; liquidación bruta en tiempo real; crédito intradiario;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:blv:journl:v:4:y:2001:i:2:p:57-98. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jose Antonio Caballero Pelaez) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcbgvbo.html .