The effect of foreclosure on Boston Public School student academic performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2011.
"Parental Job Loss and Children's School Performance,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 78(4), pages 1462-1489.
- Mari Rege & Kjetil Telle & Mark Votruba, 2007. "Parental Job Loss and Children's School Performance," Discussion Papers 517, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 3-33, February.
- Christopher L. Foote & Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Eileen Mauskopf & Paul S. Willen, 2009. "A proposal to help distressed homeowners: a government payment-sharing plan," Public Policy Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:tpr:edfpol:v:12:y:2017:i:4:p:419-446 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bradbury, Katharine L. & Burke, Mary A. & Triest, Robert K., 2013. "Do foreclosures affect Boston public school student academic performance?," Public Policy Brief, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbwp:13-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .