The Impact of 9/11 and Other Terrible Global Events on Tourism in the U.S. and Hawaii
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carl Bonham & Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006. "The Impact of 9/11 and Other Terrible Global Events on Tourism in the U.S. and Hawaii," Working Papers 200602, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes, 1995. "Intervention Analysis with Cointegrated Time Series: The Case of the Hawaii Hotel Room Tax," Working Papers 199505, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, 2005.
"Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence since September 11,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 71(4), pages 800-820, April.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, "undated". "Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence since September 11th," Working Papers 0207, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas G. Rupp & George M. Holmes & Jeff DeSimone, 2003. "Airline Schedule Recovery after Airport Closures: Empirical Evidence Since September 11th," NBER Working Papers 9744, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott Blunk & David Clark & James McGibany, 2006. "Evaluating the long-run impacts of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on US domestic airline travel," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 363-370.
- Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006. "Terrorism and Tourism in the Asia Pacific Region: Is Travel and Tourism in a New World After 9/11?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 86, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Enders, Walter & Sandler, Todd & Parise, Gerald F, 1992. "An Econometric Analysis of the Impact of Terrorism on Tourism," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 531-554.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Kato & James Mak, 2010. "Technical Progress in Transport and the Tourism Area Life Cycle," Working Papers 2010-13, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Ahlfeldt Gabriel M. & Franke Bastian & Maennig Wolfgang, 2015.
"Terrorism and International Tourism: The Case of Germany,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 235(1), pages 3-21, February.
- Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Franke, Bastian & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2015. "Terrorism and international tourism: the case of Germany," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56847, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:wyi:journl:002100 is not listed on IDEAS
- Allison Zhou & Carl Bonham & Byron Gangnes, 2007. "Modeling the supply and demand for tourism: a fully identified VECM approach," Working Papers 200717, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2006-06-17 (Forecasting)
- NEP-TUR-2006-06-17 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ewc:wpaper:wp87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brenda Higashimoto). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewchius.html .