Evaluating the long-run impacts of the 9/11 terrorist attacks on US domestic airline travel
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:3-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pitfield, D.E., 2008. "Some insights into competition between low-cost airlines," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 5-14.
- Bennett, Daniel & Chiang, Chun-Fang & Malani, Anup, 2015.
"Learning during a crisis: The SARS epidemic in Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-18.
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles, Amelie & Darne, Olivier, 2006. "Large shocks and the September 11th terrorist attacks on international stock markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 683-698, July.
- Pitfield, D.E., 2009. "The assessment of the EUâ€“US Open Skies Agreement: The counterfactual and other difficulties," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 308-314.
- Helena Chulia & Francisco Climent & Pilar Soriano & Hipolit Torro, 2009.
"Volatility transmission patterns and terrorist attacks,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 607-619.
- Helena Chuliá Soler & Pilar Soriano Felipe & Francisco Climent & Hipòlit Torró, 2007. "Volatility Transmission Patterns And Terrorist Attacks," Working Papers. Serie EC 2007-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011.
"Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922, July.
- Fildes, Robert & Wei, Yingqi & Ismail, Suzilah, 2011. "Evaluating the forecasting performance of econometric models of air passenger traffic flows using multiple error measures," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 902-922.
- Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006. "Terrorism and Tourism in the Asia Pacific Region: Is Travel and Tourism in a New World After 9/11?," Economics Study Area Working Papers 86, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Michael Toma & Richard McGrath & James Payne, 2009. "Hotel tax receipts and the 'Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil': a time series intervention seasonal ARIMA model with time-varying variance," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(7), pages 653-656.
- Junwook, Chi & Jungho, Baek, 2013. "Dynamic Effects Of Economic Growth On U.s. Air Passenger And Freight Services," 54th Annual Transportation Research Forum, Annapolis, Maryland, March 21-23, 2013 206948, Transportation Research Forum.
- Cohen, Maurie J., 2010. "Destination unknown: Pursuing sustainable mobility in the face of rival societal aspirations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 459-470, May.
- Sander Van Cranenburgh & Caspar Chorus & Bert Van Wee, 2012. "Substantial Changes and Their Impact on Mobility: A Typology and an Overview of the Literature," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 569-597, June.
- Carl Bonham & Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006.
"The Impact of 9/11 and Other Terrible Global Events on Tourism in the U.S. and Hawaii,"
Economics Study Area Working Papers
87, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Carl Bonham & Christopher Edmonds & James Mak, 2006. "The Impact of 9/11 and Other Terrible Global Events on Tourism in the U.S. and Hawaii," Working Papers 200602, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Pitfield, D.E., 2008. "The Southwest effect: A time-series analysis on passengers carried by selected routes and a market share comparison," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 113-122.
- Chi, Junwook & Baek, Jungho, 2013. "Dynamic relationship between air transport demand and economic growth in the United States: A new look," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 257-260.
- Chi, Junwook, 2014. "A cointegration analysis of bilateral air travel flows: The case of international travel to and from the United States," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 41-47.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Elsayed, Ahmed, 2018.
"Everybody's a Victim? Global Terror, Well-Being and Political Attitudes,"
Working Papers in Economics
733, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Akay, Alpaslan & Bargain, Olivier & Elsayed, Ahmed, 2018. "Everybody's a Victim? Global Terror, Well-Being and Political Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 11597, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:anture:v:75:y:2019:i:c:p:338-362 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth R. Ahern, 2018. "The Importance of Psychology in Economic Activity: Evidence from Terrorist Attacks," NBER Working Papers 24331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:uii:journl:v:2:y:2010:i:2:p:113-127 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:4:p:363-370. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.