Value of Time, Choice of Mode, and the Subsidy Issue in Urban Transportation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Harsman, Bjorn & Quigley, John M., 2010.
"Political and Public Acceptability of Congestion Pricing: Ideology and Self Interest,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series
qt77b5243v, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Harsman, Bjorn & Quigley, John M., 2010. "Political and Public Acceptability of Congestion Pricing: Ideology and Self Interest," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt14n0h1nv, University of California Transportation Center.
- Bjorn Harsman & John Quigley, 2011. "Political and Public Acceptability of Congestion Pricing: Ideology and Self Interest," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1477, European Regional Science Association.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Turner, Matthew A., 2015.
"Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Redding, Stephen J. & Turner, Matthew A, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Turner, Matthew A., 2014. "Transportation costs and the spatial organization of economic activity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 20235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:3-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karlström, Anders & Franklin, Joel P., 2009. "Behavioral adjustments and equity effects of congestion pricing: Analysis of morning commutes during the Stockholm Trial," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 283-296, March.
- Lenard, Thomas M. & Moss, William G., 1974. "A Comment on the Value of Time and the Demand for Money," Working Papers 229114, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bergantino, Angela Stefania & De Carlo, Angela & Morone, Andrea, 2015. "Individuals’ behaviour with respect to parking alternatives: a laboratory experiment," MPRA Paper 63815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathalie Picard & Sophie Dantan & André de Palma, 2015. "Modelling mode choice within couples," THEMA Working Papers 2015-17, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nakamura, Akihiro & Shishikura, Manabu & Kasuga, Norihiro & Jitsuzumi, Toshiya & Koguchi, Teppei, 2017. "Demand Analysis for Real-Time and Time-Shifted Viewing in the Japanese TV Market," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168521, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Raymond J. Ballard & W. P. Gramm, 1974. "Transactions Time and the Demand for Non-Market Time," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 268-281, October.
- repec:kap:theord:v:84:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11238-017-9648-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- David A. Hensher, 2011. "Valuation of Travel Time Savings," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Transport Economics, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:71:y:1963:p:247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .