To be or not to be in the euro? Benefits and costs of monetary unification as perceived by voters in the Swedish euro referendum 2003
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jonung, Lars, 2004. "To be or not to be in the euro? Benefits and costs of monetary unification as perceived by voters in the Swedish euro referendum 2003," MPRA Paper 1334, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonung, Lars, 2002. "National or International Inflation Targeting? The Wicksellian Dilemma of the Euro-outs," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 183-197, September.
- M.J. Artis, 2003.
"Reflections on the optimal currency area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 297-307.
- M.J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (oca) Criteria in the Light of EMU," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 193, Central Bank of Chile.
- Michael J. Artis, 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," Working Papers 69, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Barry Eichengreen & Jeffry Frieden, 1993. "The Political Economy Of European Monetary Unification: An Analytical Introduction," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 85-104, July.
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2003. "Exchange Rates and Cohesion: Historical Perspectives and Political-Economy Considerations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 797-822, December.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2004.
"Who wants political integration?: Evidence from the Swedish EU-membership referendum,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1589-1604, July.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2003. "Who Wants Political Integration? Evidence from the Swedish EU-Membership Referendum," Working Paper Series 594, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004.
"Who is in favor of enlargement? Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda,"
ZEI Working Papers
B 04-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Orlagh Doyle & Jan Fidrmuc, 2005. "Who is in Favour of Enlargement? Determinants of Support for EU Membership in the Candidate's Countries Referenda," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp045, IIIS.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004. "Who is in Favour of Enlargement? Determinants of Support for EU Membership in the Candidate Countries Referenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 4273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benny Carlson & Lars Jonung, 2006. "Knut Wicksell, Gustav Cassel, Eli Heckscher, Bertil Ohlin and Gunnar Myrdal on the Role of the Economist in Public Debate," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 3(3), pages 511-550, September.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2002.
"ìNew" Views on the Optimum Currency Area Theory: What is EMU Telling US?,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002
140, Royal Economic Society.
- Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2002. ""New" views on the optimum currency area theory: what is EMU telling us?," Working Paper Series 0138, European Central Bank.
- Pierre-Guillaume Meon, 2002.
"Distributive consequences of a monetary union: what can we learn from a referendum?,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 581-584.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2002. "Distributive consequences of a monetary union: what can we learn from a referendum?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8390, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:atlecj:v:45:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11293-017-9555-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Agust Arnorsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "On the Causes of Brexit," CESifo Working Paper Series 6056, CESifo Group Munich.
- Agust Arnorsson & Gylfi Zoega, 2016. "On the Causes of Brexit," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1605, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Siklos, Pierre L., 2010. "Meeting Maastricht: Nominal convergence of the new member states toward EMU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 507-515, March.
More about this item
Keywordseuro; optimum currency area; exchange rate regime; voting; referendum; sweden; Jonung;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:euf:ecopap:0205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dg2ecbe.html .