Is My Crown Better than Your Euro?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gros, Daniel & Roth, Felix, 2011. "Do Germans support the euro?," CEPS Papers 6515, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Joanna Osińska & Andrzej Torój, 2012.
"Greek ricochet? What drove Poles’ attitudes to the euro 2009-2010,"
Bank i Kredyt,
Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 43(4), pages 29-84.
- Torój, Andrzej & Osińska, Joanna, 2011. "Greek ricochet? What drove Poles' attitudes to the euro in 2009-2010," MF Working Papers 10, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 17 Aug 2011.
- Allam, Miriam S. & Goerres, Achim, 2008. "Adopting the euro in post-communist countries: An analysis of the attitudes toward the single currency," MPIfG Discussion Paper 08/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Krzysztof Tymicki, 2013. "Zamierzenia prokreacyjne a mo¿liwoœæ ich realizacji w kontekœcie czynników biologicznych," Working Papers 56, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D.,Felicitas, 2011. "The Enduring Popularity of the Euro throughout the Crisis," CEPS Papers 6512, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Alessandro Pellegata & Vincenzo Memoli, 2016. "Can Corruption Erode Confidence in Political Institutions Among European Countries? Comparing the Effects of Different Measures of Perceived Corruption," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 391-412, August.
- Hobolt, Sara B. & Wratil, Christopher, 2015. "Public opinion and the crisis: the dynamics of support for the euro," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60788, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Slawomir Czech, 2015. "The Political Economy Of Staying Outside The Eurozone: Poland And Sweden Compared," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(3), pages 23-43, September.
- Joanna Osińska, 2013. "Postawy wobec euro i ich determinanty," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 10, pages 39-67.
- Roth, Felix & Jonung, Lars & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012.
"Public Support for the Single European Currency, the Euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the Financial Crisis Matter?,"
2012:20, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Felix Roth (CEPS, Brussels) & Lars Lonung (university of Lund, Sweden), 2013. "Public support for the single European currency, the euro, 1990 to 2011. Does the financial crisis matter?," EcoMod2013 5160, EcoMod.
More about this item
Keywordscurrency; euro; exchange rates; public opinion; referendums;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:eeupol:v:10:y:2009:i:2:p:202-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.