Who Wants the Euro--And Why? Economic Explanations of Public Attitudes towards a Single European Currency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Manfred Gärtner, 1997. "Who wants the euro – and why? Economic explanations of public attitudes towards a single European currency," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 487-510, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Floriana Cerniglia & Laura Pagani, 2010. "Does Political Knowledge Increase Support For Europe?A Cross Country Investigation Investigation of the Attitudes of European Citizens," Working Papers 198, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2010.
- Hayat, Muhammad Azmat & Farvaque, Etienne, 2012.
"Public attitudes towards central bank independence: Lessons from the foundation of the ECB,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 512-523.
- Muhammad Azmat Hayat & Etienne Farvaque, 2012. "Public Attitudes towards Central Bank Independence: Lessons From the Foundation of the ECB," Working Papers hal-00988169, HAL.
- Krzysztof Tymicki, 2013. "Zamierzenia prokreacyjne a mo¿liwoœæ ich realizacji w kontekœcie czynników biologicznych," Working Papers 56, Institute of Statistics and Demography, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Roth, Felix & Gros, Daniel & Nowak-Lehmann D., Felicitas, 2012. "Has the financial crisis eroded citizens' trust in the European Central Bank? Panel data evidence for the Euro area, 1999-2011," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 124, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- repec:got:cegedp:124 is not listed on IDEAS
- Niklas Potrafke & Markus Reischmann, 2016. "How to Handle the Crisis in Greece? Empirical Evidence Based on a Survey of Economics Experts," CESifo Working Paper Series 5860, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:93:y:1997:i:3-4:p:487-510. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.