Adopting the euro in post-communist countries: An analysis of the attitudes toward the single currency
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter, Willem H. & Grafe, Clemens, 2002. "Anchor, Float or Abandon Ship: Exchange Rate Regimes for Accession Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3184, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 1991. "Invested interests: the politics of national economic policies in a world of global finance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 425-451, September.
- Sara Binzer Hobolt & Patrick Leblond, 2009. "Is My Crown Better than Your Euro?," European Union Politics, , vol. 10(2), pages 202-225, June.
- Jupille, Joseph & Leblang, David, 2007. "Voting for Change: Calculation, Community, and Euro Referendums," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 61(04), pages 763-782, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:106-116 is not listed on IDEAS
- Torój, Andrzej & Osińska, Joanna, 2011. "Greek ricochet? What drove Poles' attitudes to the euro in 2009-2010," MF Working Papers 10, Ministry of Finance in Poland, revised 17 Aug 2011.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-POL-2008-03-15 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:mpifgd:p0080. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpigfde.html .