International Transmission of the 2008 Crisis: Evidence from the Japanese stock market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Amartya Lahiri & Carlos A. Vegh, 2003. "Delaying the Inevitable: Interest Rate Defense and Balance of Payments Crises," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(2), pages 404-424, April.
- Van Rijckeghem, Caroline & Weder, Beatrice, 2001. "Sources of contagion: is it finance or trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 293-308, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- YOKOYAMA Izumi & HIGA Kazuhito & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2015. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Fluctuations on Employment in a Segmented Labor Market," Discussion papers 15139, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2013. "International Transmission of the 2008-09 Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 13010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2014. "The Impact of a Demand Shock on the Employment of Temporary Agency Workers: Evidence from Japan during the global financial crisis," Discussion papers 14046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kaoru Hosono & Miho Takizawa & Kotaro Tsuru, 2016.
"International Transmission of the 2007–2009 Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan,"
The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 295-328, September.
- Kaoru Hosono & Miho Takizawa & Kotaro Tsuru, 2016. "International Transmission of the 2007–2009 Financial Crisis: Evidence from Japan," The Japanese Economic Review, Springer, vol. 67(3), pages 295-328, September.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2011-05-30 (International Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:11050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (TANIMOTO, Toko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.