The Impact of MGNREGA on Agricultural Outcomes and the Rural Labour Market: A Matched DID Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bhargava, Anil K., 2013.
"The Impact of India’s Rural Employment Guarantee on Demand for Agricultural Technology,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150163, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bhargava, Anil K., 2014. "The impact of India's rural employment guarantee on demand for agricultural technology:," IFPRI discussion papers 1381, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Anil K. Bhargava, 2014. "The Impact of India's Rural Employment Guarantee on Demand for Agricultural Technology," Working Papers id:6305, eSocialSciences.
- Deininger, Klaus & Liu, Yanyan, 2013. "Welfare and poverty impacts of India's national rural employment guarantee scheme : evidence from Andhra Pradesh," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6543, The World Bank.
- Ravi, Shamika & Engler, Monika, 2015. "Workfare as an Effective Way to Fight Poverty: The Case of India’s NREGS," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 57-71.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:239-254 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kareemulla, Kalakada & Reddy, K. Srinivas & Rao, C.A. Rama & Kumar, Shalander & Venkateswarlu, B., 2009. "Soil and Water Conservation Works through National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (NREGS) in Andhra Pradesh — An Analysis of Livelihood Impact," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 22(Conferenc), pages 1-8.
- Esther Gehrke, 2014.
"An employment guarantee as risk insurance? Assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions,"
152, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Gehrke,Esther Isabelle, 2017. "An employment guarantee as risk insurance ? assessing the effects of the NREGS on agricultural production decisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8015, The World Bank.
- Songqing Jin & Yanyan Liu, 2013.
"Welfare and Poverty Impacts of Indiaâ€™s National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme: Evidence from Andhra Pradesh,"
- Deininger, Klaus & Liu, Yanyan, 2013. "Welfare and poverty impacts of Indiaâ€™s national rural employment guarantee scheme: Evidence from Andhra Pradesh:," IFPRI discussion papers 1289, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rosenzweig, Mark R, 1978. "Rural Wages, Labor Supply, and Land Reform: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 847-861, December.
- Farzana Afridi & Abhiroop Mukhopadhyay & Soham Sahoo, 2016. "Female labor force participation and child education in India: evidence from the National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Azam, Mehtabul, 2012. "The Impact of Indian Job Guarantee Scheme on Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 6548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dutta, Puja & Murgai, Rinku & Ravallion., Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2012. "Does India's employment guarantee scheme guarantee employment ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6003, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:decisn:v:45:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s40622-018-0177-9 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordseSS; MGNREGA; Public Works; Agriculture; difference-indifference matching (DIDM) procedure; NSS Employment Unemployment Surveys; propensity scores; rural agricultural sector; cropping patterns; irrigated area; crop yields; wages; rural employment; India.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:12202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.