The Making of European Private Law: Regulation and Governance design
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin & Lodge, Martin, 2011.
"Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice,"
Oxford University Press,
edition 2, number 9780199576098.
- Baldwin, Robert & Cave, Martin, 1999. "Understanding Regulation: Theory, Strategy, and Practice," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774389.
- Jules Stuyck, 2005. "EC Competition Law After Modernisation: More than Ever in the Interest of Consumers," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 1-30, November.
- Scharpf, Fritz W., 2002. "The European Social Model: Coping with the challenges of diversity," MPIfG Working Paper 02/8, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Van Den Bergh, Roger, 1996. "Economic criteria for applying the subsidiarity principle in the European community: The case of competition policy," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 363-383, September.
- Abbott, Kenneth W. & Snidal, Duncan, 2000. "Hard and Soft Law in International Governance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(03), pages 421-456, June.
- Snell, Jukka, 2002. "Goods and Services in EC Law: A Study of the Relationship Between the Freedoms," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199250097.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2006. "Rethinking Private Regulation in the European Regulatory Space," EUI-LAW Working Papers 13, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1997. "Rethinking Federalism," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(4), pages 43-64, Fall.
- Christian Joerges, 2004. "The Challenges of Europeanization in the Realm of Private Law: A Plea for a New Legal Discipline," EUI-LAW Working Papers 12, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Romano, Roberta, 1985. "Law as a Product: Some Pieces of the Incorporation Puzzle," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 225-283, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Prosser, 2008. "Self-regulation, Co-regulation and the Audio-Visual Media Services Directive," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 99-113, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean law; harmonisation; regulation; regulatory competition; private international law; multilevel governance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.