Rethinking Private Regulation in the European Regulatory Space
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Wolfgang Micklitz, 2008. "Regulatory Strategies on Services Contracts in EC Law," EUI-LAW Working Papers 6, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Cafaggi, Fabrizio & Muir Watt, Horatia, 2007. "The Making of European Private Law: Regulation and Governance design," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Wolfgang Kerber, 2014. "Soft Paternalismus und Verbraucherpolitik," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201449, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordsregulation; regulatory competition; judicial review;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2006-11-18 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:euilaw:p0049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Machteld Nijsten). General contact details of provider: http://www.eui.eu/LAW/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .