Report NEP-LAW-2006-11-18This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-LAW
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margarita Sapozhnikov, 2006. "Mergers and Government Policy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 656, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Luca Anderlini & Leonardo Felli & Andrew Postlewaite, 2006. "Should Courts always Enforce what Contracting Parties Write?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1847, CESifo.
- Theocharis N. Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2006. "Energy Regulation, Roll Call Votes and Regional Resources: Evidence from Russia," CREMA Working Paper Series 2006-25, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- M. Keith Chen & Barry J. Nalebuff, 2006. "One-Way Essential Complements," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1588, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Randolph Sloof & Hessel Oosterbeek & Joep Sonnemans, 2006. "On the Importance of Default Breach Remedies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-082/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2006. "Rethinking Private Regulation in the European Regulatory Space," EUI-LAW Working Papers 13, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Joseph H. Golec & John A. Vernon, 2006. "European Pharmaceutical Price Regulation, Firm Profitability, and R&D Spending," NBER Working Papers 12676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Abadie & Sofia Dermisi, 2006. "Is Terrorism Eroding Agglomeration Economies in Central Business Districts? Lessons from the Office Real Estate Market in Downtown Chicago," NBER Working Papers 12678, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Gennaioli & Andrei Shleifer, 2006. "Judicial Fact Discretion," NBER Working Papers 12679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glowicka, Ela, 2006. "Effectiveness of bailouts in the EU," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 176, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Fali Huang, 2006. "The Transition from Relational to Legal Contract Enforcement," Working Papers 23-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:286 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2005. "Executive Managers in Large Mexican Family Businesses," IDE Discussion Papers 40, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yanagawa, Noriyuki & Ito, Seiro & Watanabe, Mariko, 2006. "Trade Credits under Imperfect Enforcement: A Theory with a Test on Chinese Experience," IDE Discussion Papers 58, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Shimizu, Tatsuya, 2006. "Executive Managers in Peru's Family Businesses," IDE Discussion Papers 59, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Takeuchi, Takayuki, 2006. "Integration under 'One Country, Two Systems' - The Case of Mainland China and Hong Kong-," IDE Discussion Papers 70, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Georgy Egorov & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Dictators and Their Viziers: Agency Problems in Dictatorships," Economics Working Papers 0053, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.