Trade Credits under Imperfect Enforcement: A Theory with a Test on Chinese Experience
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsLaw and finance; Economic growth; Incomplete contract; Enforcement; Trade policy; Credit; China; 経済成長; 貿易政策; 信用; 中国;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- O5 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CFN-2006-11-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-18 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2006-11-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.