Integration under 'One Country, Two Systems' - The Case of Mainland China and Hong Kong-
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong; China; Integration; Politic; FTA; Economic systems; Economic policy; 香港; 中国; 経済体制論; 経済政策;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-18 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .