Integration under 'One Country, Two Systems' - The Case of Mainland China and Hong Kong-
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2007. "Exploring the Case for Monetary Integration between the Chinese Mainland and Hong Kong," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(4), pages 17-34, July.
More about this item
KeywordsHong Kong; China; Integration; Politic; FTA; Economic systems; Economic policy; 香港; 中国; 経済体制論; 経済政策;
All these keywords.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
- K00 - Law and Economics - - General - - - General (including Data Sources and Description)
- N45 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Asia including Middle East
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CNA-2006-11-18 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-11-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2006-11-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sho Enomoto (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.