Executive Managers in Large Mexican Family Businesses
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Batiz-Lazo, Bernardo, 2008. "The emergence and growth of US-style business education in Mexico (1955-2005)," MPRA Paper 7473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily business; Ownership; Management; Managers; Mexico; Family concern; Large-scale enterprises; Industrial management; 経営; 経営者; メキシコ; 同族会社; 大企業; 企業経営;
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-11-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2006-11-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HRM-2006-11-18 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-KNM-2006-11-18 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .