Executive Managers in Peru's Family Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimizu, Tatsuya, 2004. "Family Business in Peru: Survival and Expansion under the Liberalization," IDE Discussion Papers 7, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Alex Coad & Gregory Scott, 2018. "High-growth firms in Peru," Revista Cuadernos de Economía, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID, vol. 37(75), pages 671-696, May.
More about this item
KeywordsFamily business; Ownership; Managers; Family concern; Business enterprises; Industrial management; Peru; 経営者; 同族会社; 企業; 企業経営; ペルー;
All these keywords.
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Michitaka Imamitsu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.