Executive Managers in Peru's Family Businesses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shimizu, Tatsuya, 2004. "Family Business in Peru: Survival and Expansion under the Liberalization," IDE Discussion Papers 7, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
More about this item
KeywordsFamily business; Ownership; Managers; Family concern; Business enterprises; Industrial management; Peru; 経営者; 同族会社; 企業; 企業経営; ペルー;
- K29 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Other
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-11-18 (Development)
- NEP-LAW-2006-11-18 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .