Report NEP-REG-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David, DE LA CROIX & Clara, DELAVALLADE, 2006. "Growth, public investment and corruption with failing institutions," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006057, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Cafaggi, Fabrizio & Muir Watt, Horatia, 2007. "The Making of European Private Law: Regulation and Governance design," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Bastos Vareda, João Miguel & Hoernig, Steffen, 2007. "The Race for Telecoms Infrastructure Investment with Bypass: Can Access Regulation Achieve the First-best?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2007. "Economics and Politics of Alternative Institutional Reforms," CEP Discussion Papers dp0775, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- William R. Emmons & Gregory E. Sierra, 2006. "Relationship loans and regulatory capital: why fair-value accounting is inappropriate for bank loans," Supervisory Policy Analysis Working Papers 2006-02, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Hochberg, Yael & Sapienza, Paola & Vissing-Jorgensen, Annette, 2007. "A Lobbying Approach to Evaluating the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002," CEPR Discussion Papers 6201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:epo:papers:2006-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ilan Noy & Tam B. Vu, 2007. "Capital Account Liberalization and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 200708, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Paniagua Zurera, Manuel, 2006.
"El capital social cooperativo en derecho español y su armonización con las normas internacionales de contabilidad
[Co-operative share capital in the spanish law and its harmonization with the inter," MPRA Paper 2410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adam B. Ashcraft & Astrid A. Dick & Donald P. Morgan, 2007. "The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act: means-testing or mean spirited?," Staff Reports 279, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pastor Sempere, Mª del Carmen, 2006.
"La reforma del derecho contable y su repercusión en el régimen de los recursos propios de las sociedades cooperativas
[The reform of the accounting law and its repercussion in the regime of the own," MPRA Paper 2412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raouf, BOUCEKKINE & Marc, GERMAIN, 2007. "Impacts of emission reduction policies in a multi-regional multi-sectoral small open economy with endogenous growth," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007010, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.