Addressing Poverty and Vulnerability in ASEAN: An Analysis of Measures and Implications Going Forward
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shaohua Chen & Martin Ravallion, 2013.
"More Relatively-Poor People in a Less Absolutely-Poor World,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(1), pages 1-28, March.
- Chen, Shaohua & Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "More relatively-poor people in a less absolutely-poor world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6114, The World Bank.
- Alkire, Sabina & Foster, James, 2011.
"Counting and multidimensional poverty measurement,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 476-487, August.
- Martin Ravallion, 2013.
"How Long Will It Take to Lift One Billion People Out of Poverty?,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 28(2), pages 139-158, August.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2013. "How long will it take to lift one billion people out of poverty ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6325, The World Bank.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1996.
"Satisfaction and comparison income,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 359-381, September.
- Clark, Andrew E & Oswald, Andrew J, 1993. "Satisfaction and Comparison Income," Economics Discussion Papers 10018, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1994. "Satisfaction and comparison income," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9408, CEPREMAP.
- Alkire, Sabina & Seth, Suman, 2015.
"Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 93-108.
- Sabina Alkire and Suman Seth, 2013. "Multidimensional Poverty Reduction in India between 1999 and 2006: Where and How?," OPHI Working Papers ophiwp060, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- World Bank, 2010. "Food Price Increases in South Asia : National Responses and Regional Dimensions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2885, The World Bank.
- Angus Deaton & Olivier Dupriez, 2011.
"Purchasing Power Parity Exchange Rates for the Global Poor,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 3(2), pages 137-166, April.
- Angus Deaton & Olivier Dupriez, 2009. "Purchasing power parity exchange rates for the global poor," Working Papers 1187, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Michael Carter & Christopher Barrett, 2006. "The economics of poverty traps and persistent poverty: An asset-based approach," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(2), pages 178-199.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2012. "Benchmarking global poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6205, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywords: ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community; vulnerability; regional coordination; statistical harmonisation; non-income–based poverty measures;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .