ASEAN: Regional Integration and Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro & Sakata, Shozo, 2016. "Spatial patterns of manufacturing clusters in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 616, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Daisuke Hiratsuka & Kohei Shiino & Seiya Sukegawa, 2013. "Who Uses Free Trade Agreements?," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Fukunari Kimura & Tomohiro Machikita & Yasushi Ueki, 2016. "Technology transfer in ASEAN countries: some evidence from buyer-provided training network data," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 195-219, August.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Balboa, Jenny D., 2009. "ASEAN Rules of Origin: Lessons and Recommendations for Best Practice," Discussion Papers DP 2009-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012.
"Demographic Dividends, Dependencies, and Economic Growth in China and India,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 11(3), pages 1-26, Fall.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," CAMA Working Papers 2012-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Misa OKABE, 2015. "Impact of Free Trade Agreements on Trade in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:tpr:journl:edfpol:v:14:y:2015:i:2:p:71-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erlinda M. MEDALLA & Jenny BALBOA, 2009. "ASEAN Rules of Origin: Lessons and Recommendations for Best Practice," Working Papers d020, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Mari PANGESTU & Lili Yan ING, 2015. "ASEAN: Regional Integration and Reforms," Working Papers DP-2015-69, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Rully PRASSETYA & Ponciano INTAL Jr, 2015. "AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Standards and Conformance," Working Papers DP-2015-42, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; integration; global value chains; free trade agreement; reforms;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-10-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-10-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .