ASEAN: Regional Integration and Reforms
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro & Sakata, Shozo, 2016. "Spatial patterns of manufacturing clusters in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 616, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Daisuke Hiratsuka & Kohei Shiino & Seiya Sukegawa, 2013. "Who Uses Free Trade Agreements?," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(3), pages 245-264, September.
- Fukunari Kimura & Tomohiro Machikita & Yasushi Ueki, 2016. "Technology transfer in ASEAN countries: some evidence from buyer-provided training network data," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 195-219, August.
- Medalla, Erlinda M. & Balboa, Jenny D., 2009. "ASEAN Rules of Origin: Lessons and Recommendations for Best Practice," Discussion Papers DP 2009-36, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012.
"Demographic Dividends, Dependencies, and Economic Growth in China and India,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 11(3), pages 1-26, Fall.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," CAMA Working Papers 2012-06, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jane Golley & Rod Tyers, 2012. "Demographic Dividends, Dependencies and Economic Growth in China and India," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 12-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Misa OKABE, 2015. "Impact of Free Trade Agreements on Trade in East Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-01, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- repec:tpr:journl:edfpol:v:14:y:2015:i:2:p:71-90 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erlinda M. MEDALLA & Jenny BALBOA, 2009. "ASEAN Rules of Origin: Lessons and Recommendations for Best Practice," Working Papers d020, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Mari PANGESTU & Lili Yan ING, 2015. "ASEAN: Regional Integration and Reforms," Working Papers DP-2015-69, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Rully PRASSETYA & Ponciano INTAL Jr, 2015. "AEC Blueprint Implementation Performance and Challenges: Standards and Conformance," Working Papers DP-2015-42, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsASEAN; integration; global value chains; free trade agreement; reforms;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F6 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2015-10-10 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2015-10-10 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:wpaper:dp-2015-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hiroshi Okasaki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.