How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 emission reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Cleveland & Daniela Soleri & Paul Thompson & Roger Paden & Jerald Milanich & John Lyon & George Axinn, 1988. "Book reviews," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 5(3), pages 71-95, June.
- Hertel, Thomas & Hummels, David & Ivanic, Maros & Keeney, Roman, 2007.
"How confident can we be of CGE-based assessments of Free Trade Agreements?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 611-635, July.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Hummels, David & Ivanic, Maros & Keeney, Roman, 2003. "How Confident Can We Be In Cge-Based Assessments Of Free Trade Agreements?," Working papers 28690, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Hertel, Thomas & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2003. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," GTAP Working Papers 1324, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Thomas Hertel & David Hummels & Maros Ivanic & Roman Keeney, 2004. "How Confident Can We Be in CGE-Based Assessments of Free Trade Agreements?," NBER Working Papers 10477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jaccard, Mark & Bataille, Chris, 2000. "Estimating future elasticities of substitution for the rebound debate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 451-455, June.
- Koesler, Simon & Schymura, Michael, 2012. "Substitution elasticities in a CES production framework: An empirical analysis on the basis of non-linear least squares estimations," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-007, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014.
"Energy Substitution, Technical Change and Rebound Effects,"
MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(5), pages 1-24, April.
- Steve Sorrell, 2014. "Energy substitution, technical change and rebound effects," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-16, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016.
"Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 114-130.
- Ma, Chunbo & Stern, David I., 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," Working Papers 249521, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Chunbo Ma & David I. Stern, 2016. "Long-run estimates of interfuel and interfactor elasticities," CCEP Working Papers 1602, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Thompson, Peter & Taylor, Timothy G, 1995. "The Capital-Energy Substitutability Debate: A New Look," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 77(3), pages 565-569, August.
- Németh, Gabriella & Szabó, László & Ciscar, Juan-Carlos, 2011. "Estimation of Armington elasticities in a CGE economy-energy-environment model for Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1993-1999, July.
- van der Werf, Edwin, 2008.
"Production functions for climate policy modeling: An empirical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 2964-2979, November.
- Edwin van der Werf, 2007. "Production Functions for Climate Policy Modeling: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2007.47, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Surender Kumar & Hidemichi Fujii & Shunsuke Managi, 2015. "Substitute or complement? Assessing renewable and nonrenewable energy in OECD countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(14), pages 1438-1459, March.
- Kemfert, Claudia, 1998. "Estimated substitution elasticities of a nested CES production function approach for Germany," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Arne Henningsen & Géraldine Henningsen, 2011. "Econometric Estimation of the “Constant Elasticity of Substitution" Function in R: Package micEconCES," IFRO Working Paper 2011/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Yi, Feng, 2000. "Dynamic energy-demand models: a comparison," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 285-297, April.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Cross Section Translog Production and Elasticity of Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 50-54.
- Hyland, Marie & Haller, Stefanie, 2015.
"Firm-Level Estimates of Fuel Substitution: An Application to Carbon Pricing,"
WP513, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Marie Hyland & Stefanie Haller, 2015. "Firm-level estimates of fuel substitution: an application to carbon pricing," Working Papers 201522, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Jones, Clifton T, 1995. "A Dynamic Analysis of Interfuel Substitution in U.S. Industrial Energy Demand," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 13(4), pages 459-465, October.
- Ha, Soo Jung & Lange, Ian & Lecca, Patrizio & Turner, Karen, 2012. "Econometric estimation of nested production functions and testing in a computable general equilibrium analysis of economy-wide rebound effec ts," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2012-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union countries; General equilibrium modeling; Energy and environmental policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2017-04-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2017-04-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2017-04-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:009007:9449. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.