Report NEP-CMP-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Miriam Frey, 2016. "Income Inequality Effects of Ukraine’s Trade Liberalization with the EU. Are there 'two Ukraines'?," EcoMod2016 9664, EcoMod.
- Magdalena Zachlod-Jelec & Jakub Boratyński, 2016. "How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 emission reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model," EcoMod2016 9449, EcoMod.
- Francesco Lamperti & Andrea Roventini & Amir Sani, 2017. "Agent-Based Model Calibration using Machine Learning Surrogates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01499344, HAL.
- HAYKEL HADJ SALEM & HAYKEL HADJ SALEM & HUBERT JAYET & MOEZ KILANI & QUENTIN DAVID & HAKIM HAMMADOU & Aboulkacem El-Mehdi, 2016. "Using a CGE Model for analyzing the Macroeconomic impact of the Grand Paris Express project on the Ile-de-France Region," EcoMod2016 9023, EcoMod.
- BouÃ«t, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David & TraorÃ©, Fousseini, 2017. "The European Unionâ€“West Africa Economic Partnership Agreement," IFPRI discussion papers 1612, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Leszek Kasek & Jakub Boratyński & Leszek Kąsek, 2016. "LOW OIL PRICES: LONG-TERM ECONOMIC EFFECTS FOR THE EU AND OTHER GLOBAL REGIONS BASED ON THE CGE PLACE model," EcoMod2016 9319, EcoMod.
- Gabriele Standardi & Yiyong Cai & Sonia Yeh, 2016. "Sensitivity of Modeling Results to Technological and Regional Details: The Case of Italy’s Carbon Mitigation Policy," EcoMod2016 9557, EcoMod.
- touitou mohammed, 2016. "A CGE Analysis of the MacroeconomicEﬀects of Carbon Dioxide Emission ReductionontheAlgerian Economy," EcoMod2016 9180, EcoMod.
- Marek Radvansky & Tomas Miklosovic, 2016. "Estimating long term structural and educational changes of labour demand using CGE model – case of Slovakia," EcoMod2016 9674, EcoMod.
- Adolfo Cristobal Campoamor & Olexandr Nekhay & Manuel Alejandro Cardenete Flores & Pedro Caldentey del Pozo, 2016. "Intra-regional versus Inter-regional Trade Liberalization for Central America," EcoMod2016 9422, EcoMod.
- Francesco Lamperti & Giovanni Dosi & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Alessandro Sapio, 2017. "Faraway, so close : coupled climate and economic dynamics in an agent-based integrated assessment model," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4hs7liq1f49, Sciences Po.
- Katarzyna Growiec & Jakub Growiec & Bogumil Kaminski, 2017. "Social Network Structure and The Trade-Off Between Social Utility and Economic Performance," Working Papers 2017-026, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Matteo Gardini & Marco Diana, 2017. "FIEMS: Fast Italian Energy Market Simulator," Papers 1703.09782, arXiv.org.
- Sergei Seleznev, 2016. "Solving DSGE models with stochastic trends," Bank of Russia Working Paper Series wps15, Bank of Russia.