Employee agency: challenges and opportunities for psychological contract theory
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jackie Coyle-Shapiro, 2000. "Consequences Of The Psychological Contract For The Employment Relationship: A Large Scale Survey," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 903-930, November.
- Maxine Robertson & Jacky Swan, 2003. "'Control - What Control?' Culture and Ambiguity Within a Knowledge Intensive Firm," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 831-858, June.
- Susanna Lo & Samuel Aryee, 2003. "Psychological Contract Breach in a Chinese Context: An Integrative Approach," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 1005-1020, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Seeck, Hannele & Parzefall, Marjo-Riitta, 2010. "From HRM to psychological contracting - the case of Finnish mobile content producing companies," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49811, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lam, Alice & de Campos, Andre, 2014. "'Content to be sad' or 'runaway apprentice'? The psychological contract and career agency of young scientists in the entrepreneurial university," MPRA Paper 61412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsemployee agency; psychological contract; employment relationship; mobile content industry;
- J50 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:49809. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .