Psychological Contract Breach in a Chinese Context: An Integrative Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simon Lloyd D. Restubog & Matthew J. Hornsey & Prashant Bordia & Sarah R. Esposo, 2008. "Effects of Psychological Contract Breach on Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: Insights from the Group Value Model," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1377-1400, December.
- E. Buttner & Kevin Lowe & Lenora Billings-Harris, 2010. "The Impact of Diversity Promise Fulfillment on Professionals of Color Outcomes in the USA," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 91(4), pages 501-518, February.
- Xu Huang & Kan Shi & Zhijie Zhang & Yat Cheung, 2006. "The impact of participative leadership behavior on psychological empowerment and organizational commitment in Chinese state-owned enterprises: the moderating role of organizational tenure," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 345-367, September.
- Bellou, Victoria, 2008. "Exploring civic virtue and turnover intention during organizational changes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(7), pages 778-789, July.
- David C. Thomas & Elizabeth C. Ravlin & Yuan Liao & Daniel L. Morrell & Kevin Au, 2016. "Collectivist Values, Exchange Ideology and Psychological Contract Preference," Management International Review, Springer, vol. 56(2), pages 255-281, April.
- E. Buttner & Kevin Lowe & Lenora Billings-Harris, 2012. "An Empirical Test of Diversity Climate Dimensionality and Relative Effects on Employee of Color Outcomes," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 247-258, October.
- Seeck, Hannele & Parzefall, Marjo-Riitta, 2008. "Employee agency: challenges and opportunities for psychological contract theory," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49809, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- repec:iim:iimawp:13106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tekleab, Amanuel G. & Chiaburu, Dan S., 2011. "Social exchange: Empirical examination of form and focus," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(5), pages 460-466, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jomstd:v:40:y:2003:i:4:p:1005-1020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.