Macroeconomic Aggregate Model for Analysis of Inflation and Stabilization of the Russian Economy
This project will focus on creating an aggregate model for analyzing processes of inflation and stabilization of the Russian economy based on monthly statistical data anaysis. This includes specification of linear and nonlinear multifactor and lag equations, choosing adequate factors, estimation of parameters, and adjustment of the model. The author will also investigate the model’s response to different shocks and make recommendations for stabilizing the Russian economy.
|Date of creation:||05 Apr 1999|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.eercnetwork.com
|Order Information:|| Postal: EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS, 1, Mazepy Str., suite 202, Kyiv, 01010 Ukraine|
Web: https://eercnetwork.com/paper Email:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guillermo Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli, 1992.
"Output Collapse in Eastern Europe: The Role of Credit,"
IMF Working Papers
92/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Fabrizio Coricelli, 1993. "Output Collapse in Eastern Europe: The Role of Credit," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(1), pages 32-52, March.
- Paula De Masi & Vincent Koen, 1995.
"Relative Price Convergence in Russia,"
IMF Working Papers
95/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Varshavsky Alexander, 1984. "Technological Change in Models of economic development," Books of Alexander Varshavsky, Socionet, number e1984-1, March.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996.
"Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," IMF Working Papers 96/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor, 1996.
"Трансформационный Спад В России
[Transformational Recession in Russia]," MPRA Paper 22060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Easterly, William & Wolf, Holger C, 1996.
"The Wild Ride of the Ruble,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 251-61, October.
- Eric V. Clifton & Mohsin S. Khan, 1993. "Interenterprise Arrears in Transforming Economies: The Case of Romania," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 680-696, September.
- G. Alfandari & M.E. Schaffer, 1996. ""Arrears" in the Russian Enterprise Sector," CERT Discussion Papers 9608, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:97-109e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.