Households' Demand for Higher Environmental Quality: The Case of Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whittington, Dale & Lauria, Donald T. & Mu, Xinming, 1991. "A study of water vending and willingness to pay for water in Onitsha, Nigeria," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-198.
- Raymond J. Kopp & V. Kerry Smith, 1989. "Benefit estimation goes to court: The case of natural resource damage assessments," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 593-612.
- Markowska, Agnieszka & Zylicz, Tomasz, 1999. "Costing an international public good: the case of the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 301-316, August.
- Smith, V. Kerry, 1992. "Arbitrary values, good causes, and premature verdicts," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 71-89, January.
- S. V. Ciriacy-Wantrup, 1947. "Capital Returns from Soil-Conservation Practices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(4_Part_II), pages 1181-1196.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; willingness to pay for better higher environmental quality; averting behavior;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2005-05-29 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2005-05-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2005-05-29 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ENV-2005-05-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2005-05-29 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2005-05-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:05-08e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko). General contact details of provider: http://www.eercnetwork.com .