Report NEP-AGR-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blam Inna, 2005. "Households' Demand for Higher Environmental Quality: The Case of Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 05-08e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Gilles Spielvogel, 2005. "Agricultural surplus, division of labour and the emergence of cities: A spatial general equilibrium model," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 108, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Mollard, A. & Rambonilaza, M. & Vollet, D., 2004. "Market structure and environmental amenities in hedonic pricing of rural cottages," Working Papers 200427, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cheryl R. Doss & John G. McPeak, 2005. "Are Household Production Decisions Cooperative? Evidence on Pastoral Migration and Milk Sales from Northern Kenya," Working Papers 906, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Douglas Gollin & Stephen L. Parente & Richard Rogerson, 2004. "The Food Problem and the Evolution of International Income Levels," Working Papers 899, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.