Climate Change and Game Theory
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray, Debraj & Vohra, Rajiv, 1997. "Equilibrium Binding Agreements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 30-78, March.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008.
"Bargaining, Coalitions and Externalities: a Comment on Maskin,"
2008-16, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2008. "Bargaining, coalitions and externalities: A comment on Maskin," Working Papers 2008-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Frank Jotzo & Regina Betz, 2009. "Australia's emissions trading scheme: opportunities and obstacles for linking," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 402-414, July.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- EERH Research Reports: July 2010
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2010-08-06 11:32:00
- EERH Research Reports: June 2010
by David Stern in Stochastic Trend on 2010-07-03 15:06:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Chul Suh, 2016. "The Failure of Climate Change Negotiations: Irrational Countries Exclude the Poor and the Future Generations," Working Papers 1607, University of Windsor, Department of Economics.
- Kennedy, Matthew & Basu, Biswajit, 2014. "An analysis of the climate change architecture," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 185-193.
- Dobes Leo & Jotzo Frank & Stern David I., 2014.
"The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review,"
Review of Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 65(3), pages 281-320, December.
- Stern, David I. & Jotzo, Frank & Dobes, Leo, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," Working Papers 249412, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- David I. Stern & Frank Jotzo & Leo Dobes, 2013. "The Economics of Global Climate Change: A Historical Literature Review," CCEP Working Papers 1307, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2013.
"Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game,"
13-11, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Moulin, Herve & Ray, Indrajit & Gupta, Sonali Sen, 2014. "Coarse Correlated Equilibria in an Abatement Game," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/24, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Herve Moulin & Indrajit Ray & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2014. "Coarse correlated equilibria in an abatement game," Working Papers 68684722, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Meißner, Nathalie, 2013. "The incentives of private companies to invest in protected area certificates: How coalitions can improve ecosystem sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 148-158.
- Jin Zhugang & Can Wang & Wenjia Cai, 2013. "Cooperation is essential for 2 centigrade degrees Target: a new perspective from the Dynamic Game Model," Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, Pro Global Science Association, vol. 5(1), pages 100-105, June.
- Wu, Pei-Ing & Chen, Chai Tzu & Cheng, Pei-Ching & Liou, Je-Liang, 2014. "Climate game analyses for CO2 emission trading among various world organizations," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 441-446.
- Keswani Mehra, Meeta & Mukherjee, Saptarshi & Dutta, Monica, 2012. "Toward a framework for implementation of climate change treaty through self-enforcing mechanisms," MPRA Paper 36286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:265:y:2015:i:c:p:187-195 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change negotiations; game theory; implementation theory; coalition formation; subgame perfect equilibrium;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-06-26 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-06-26 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2010-06-26 (Game Theory)
- NEP-REG-2010-06-26 (Regulation)
- NEP-SEA-2010-06-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:eenhrr:1062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CAP Web Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .