Report NEP-GTH-2010-06-26This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Wood, 2010. "Climate Change and Game Theory," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1062, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Penelope Hernandez & Jose A. Silva-Reus, 2010. "The cooperative endorsement of a strategic game," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0610, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Mikel Alvarez-Mozos & Oriol Tejada, 2010. "A characterization of a new value and an existing value for cooperative games with levels structure of cooperation," Working Papers in Economics 242, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4054634 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Itai Ashlagi & Flip Klijn, 2010. "Manipulability in Matching Markets: Conflict and Coincidence of Interests," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 835.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Harmsen - van Hout, Marjolein J.W. & Dellaert, Benedict G.C. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques, 2010. "Behavioral Effects in Individual Decisions of Network Formation: Complexity Reduces Payoff Orientation and Social Preferences," FCN Working Papers 5/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Sebastian J. Goerg & Gari Walkowitz, 2010. "On the Prevalence of Framing Effects Across Subject-Pools in a Two- Person Cooperation Game," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_28, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Christian Ewerhart, 2010. "Rent-seeking contests with independent private values," IEW - Working Papers 490, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00492098_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kaito Sato, 2010. "Preference for Randomization: Ambiguity Aversion and Inequality Aversion," Discussion Papers 1489, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Dunia López-Pintado, 2010. "Influence Networks," Working Papers 10.06, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.