Post-GFC external shocks and Indonesian economic performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016.
"Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions?,"
CAMA Working Papers
2016-35, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte, 2016. "Do fiscal multipliers depend on fiscal positions ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7724, The World Bank.
- Huidrom, Raju & Kose, Ayhan & Lim, Jamus & Ohnsorge, Franziska, 2016. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Jamus J. Lim & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2016. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1605, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- McCallum, Bennett T & Nelson, Edward, 1999.
"An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(3), pages 296-316, August.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, "undated". "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," GSIA Working Papers 1997-71, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Bennett T. McCallum & Edward Nelson, 1997. "An Optimizing IS-LM Specification for Monetary Policy and Business Cycle Analysis," NBER Working Papers 5875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanit Sangsubhan & M. Chatib Basri, 2012. "Global Financial Crisis and ASEAN : Fiscal Policy Response in the Case of T hailand and I ndonesia," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 7(2), pages 248-269, December.
- Arianto A. Patunru & Tarsidin, 2012. "Recent Indonesian Economic Development and the Urgent Need to Remove Key Growth Obstacles," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 11(3), pages 57-77, Fall.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Garima Vasishtha, 2014. "The Impact of U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on Capital Flows to Emerging-Market Economies," Staff Working Papers 14-53, Bank of Canada.
- Ratna Sahay & Vivek B. Arora & Athanasios V Arvanitis & Hamid Faruqee & Papa M N'Diaye & Tommaso Mancini Griffoli, 2014. "Emerging Market Volatility; Lessons from The Taper Tantrum," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 14/9, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2016.
"The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(2), pages 317-356, June.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Binici, Mahir & Hutchison, Michael M, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt7n17z9km, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Mahir Binici & Michael M. Hutchison, 2014. "The Transmission of Federal Reserve Tapering News to Emerging Financial Markets," NBER Working Papers 19980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rees, Lucy & Tyers, Rod, 2004. "Trade reform in the short run: China's WTO accession," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-31, February.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; External shocks; Exchange rates; Macroeconomic policy;
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- N15 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-09-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2016-09-18 (South East Asia)
- NEP-SOG-2016-09-18 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2016-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.