Report NEP-SEA-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Isabelle Laplace & Chantal Roucolle, 2016. "Deregulation of the ASEAN air Transport Market: Measure of Impacts of Airport Activities on Local Economies," Post-Print hal-01338251, HAL.
- KIYOTA Kozo & OIKAWA Keita & YOSHIOKA Katsuhiro, 2016. "Global Value Chain and the Competitiveness of Asian Countries," Discussion papers 16080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Prayudhi Azwar & Rod Tyers, 2016. "Post-GFC external shocks and Indonesian economic performance," CAMA Working Papers 2016-58, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- de Almeida, Luciana Florêncio & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2016. "Key Success Factors in the Brazilian Coffee Agrichain: Present and Future Challenges," 2016 International European Forum (151st EAAE Seminar), February 15-19, 2016, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 244477, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Ivan Gonzalez & Budy P Resosudarmo, 2016. "A sectoral growth-income inequality nexus in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2016-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Hoai-Son Nguyen & Minh Ha-Duong, 2016. "Production networks in the wind turbine industry, which place for developing countries in East Asia?," Post-Print hal-01321551, HAL.
- Quan-Hoang Vuong, 2016. "Information expensiveness perceived by Vietnamese patients with respect to healthcare provider’s choice," Working Papers CEB 16-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Parantap Basu & Sigit Sulistiyo Wibowo, 2015. "An Empirical Investigation of Risk Sharing among Indonesian Households," CEGAP Working Papers 2015_02, Durham University Business School.
- KOMATSUBARA Tadaaki & OKIMOTO Tatsuyoshi & TATSUMI Ken-ichi, 2016. "Dynamics of Integration in East Asian Equity Markets," Discussion papers 16084, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mohamed Arouri & Adel Ben Youssef & Cuong Nguyen-Viet, 2016. "The More Children You Have the More Likely You Are to Smoke? Evidence from Vietnam," Post-Print halshs-01302770, HAL.
- Subhanij, Tientip, 2016. "Commercial Bank Innovations in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Finance: Global Models and Implications for Thailand," ADBI Working Papers 583, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- SHIMAMOTO Daichi & TODO Yasuyuki & Yu Ri KIM & Petr MATOUS, 2016. "Identifying and Decomposing Peer Effects on Participation Decisions Using a Randomized Controlled Trial," Discussion papers 16083, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Vandenberg, Paul & Trinh, Long Q., 2016. "Small Firms, Human Capital, and Productivity in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 582, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2016. "Corporate Restructuring in the Asian electronics market: Insights from Philips and Panasonic," MPRA Paper 73663, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Akihiko Takahashi & Toshihiro Yamada, 2016. "An asymptotic expansion for forward-backward SDEs: a Malliavin calculus approach (Forthcoming in Asia-Pacific Financial Markets)," CARF F-Series CARF-F-394, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Yu Ri KIM & TODO Yasuyuki & SHIMAMOTO Daichi & Petr MATOUS, 2016. "Are Seminars on Export Promotion Effective? Evidence from a randomized controlled trial," Discussion papers 16078, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).