Sales, Inventories, and Real Interest Rates: A Century of Stylized Facts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Luca Benati & Thomas A. Lubik, 2014. "Sales, Inventories And Real Interest Rates: A Century Of Stylized Facts," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(7), pages 1210-1222, November.
- Luca Benati & Thomas A. Lubik, 2012. "Sales, inventories, and real interest rates : a century of stylized facts," Working Paper 12-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Benati & Paolo Surico, 2008. "Evolving U.S. Monetary Policy and The Decline of Inflation Predictability," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 6(2-3), pages 634-646, 04-05.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2010.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions: Theory of Identification and Algorithms for Inference,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 77(2), pages 665-696.
- Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2008. "Structural vector autoregressions: theory of identification and algorithms for inference," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2008-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Diego Comin & Mark Gertler, 2006. "Medium-Term Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(3), pages 523-551, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duchi, Fabio & Elbourne, Adam, 2016. "Credit supply shocks in the Netherlands," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 51-71.
- Amir Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2014.
"Drifts, Volatilities and Impulse Responses Over the Last Century,"
Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy
100562, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Amir-Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2014. "Drifts, Volatilities, and Impulse Responses Over the Last Century," Working Paper 14-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:66-78 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aruoba, S. Borağan & Bocola, Luigi & Schorfheide, Frank, 2017.
"Assessing DSGE model nonlinearities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 34-54.
- S. Borağan Aruoba & Luigi Bocola & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Assessing DSGE Model Nonlinearities," NBER Working Papers 19693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- S. Boragan Aruoba & Luigi Bocola & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Assessing DSGE model nonlinearities," Working Papers 13-47, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Maccini, Louis J. & Moore, Bartholomew & Schaller, Huntley, 2015. "Inventory behavior with permanent sales shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 290-313.
- Meradj Mortezapouraghdam, 2016. "Three Essays on the Role of Frictions in the Economy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/293qice3lj8, Sciences Po.
- Amir-Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2017.
"Measurement errors and monetary policy: Then and now,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 66-78.
- Amir-Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2015. "Measurement Errors and Monetary Policy: Then and Now," Working Paper 15-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:50:y:2018:i:c:p:156-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Matthes, Christian, 2015. "Time-Varying Parameter Vector Autoregressions: Specification, Estimation, and an Application," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 4Q, pages 323-352.
- Pooyan Amir‐Ahmadi & Christian Matthes & Mu‐Chun Wang, 2016. "Drifts and volatilities under measurement error: Assessing monetary policy shocks over the last century," Quantitative Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 7(2), pages 591-611, July.
- Sarte, Pierre-Daniel & Schwartzman, Felipe & Lubik, Thomas A., 2015.
"What inventory behavior tells us about how business cycles have changed,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 264-283.
- Lubik, Thomas A. & Sarte, Pierre-Daniel G. & Schwartzman, Felipe, 2014. "What Inventory Behavior Tells Us About How Business Cycles Have Changed," Working Paper 14-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Amir-Ahmadi, Pooyan & Matthes, Christian & Wang, Mu-Chun, 2016. "Choosing Prior Hyperparameters," Working Paper 16-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Marcin Woźniak, 2015. "Can the Stochastic Equilibrium Job Search Models Fit Transition Economies?," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(4), pages 567-591, December.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:camaaa:2012-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cama Admin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.