Gone with the wind: demographic transitions and domestic saving
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Gabriel Sánchez & Patricio Valenzuela, 2016. "Gone with the Wind: Demographic Transitions and Domestic Saving," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7579, Inter-American Development Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hongbin & Zhang, Jie & Zhang, Junsen, 2007.
"Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 138-154, September.
- Hongbin Li & Junsen Zhang & Jie Zhang, "undated". "Effects of longevity and dependency rates on saving and growth: Evidence from a panel of cross countries," MRG Discussion Paper Series 1106, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Leff, Nathaniel H, 1969. "Dependency Rates and Savings Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 886-896, December.
- Bruno, Giovanni S.F., 2005.
"Approximating the bias of the LSDV estimator for dynamic unbalanced panel data models,"
Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 361-366, June.
- Giovanni S.F. Bruno, 2004. "Approximating the Bias of the LSDV Estimator for Dynamic Unbalanced Panel Data Models," KITeS Working Papers 159, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Jul 2004.
- Guido W. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2009.
"Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 47(1), pages 5-86, March.
- Guido Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent developments in the econometrics of program evaluation," CeMMAP working papers CWP24/08, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M. & Imbens, Guido, 2009. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," Scholarly Articles 3043416, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Guido M. Imbens & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 14251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 2008. "Recent Developments in the Econometrics of Program Evaluation," IZA Discussion Papers 3640, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Taylor, Alan M., 1995. "Debt, dependence and the demographic Transition: Latin America in to the next century," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 869-879, May.
- Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 2000.
"What Drives Private Saving Across the World?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 165-181, May.
- Loayza, N. & Schmidt, K. & Serven, L., 1999. "What Drives Private Saving Across the World?," Papers 47, Cambridge - Risk, Information & Quantity Signals.
- Norman Loayza & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 1999. "What Drives Private Saving Across the World?," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 47, Central Bank of Chile.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, "undated". "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constanza Martínez Ventura, 2005.
"Una Revisión Empírica Sobre Los Determinantes Del Margen De Intermediación En Colombia, 1989-2003,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 23(48), pages 118-183, June.
- Constanza Martínez Ventura, 2005. "Una revisión empírica sobre los determinantes del margen de intermediación en Colombia, 1989-2003," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 0(48), pages 118-183, Junio.
- Constanza Martínez Ventura, 2005. "Una revisión empírica sobre los determinantes del margen de intermediación en Colombia, 1989-2003," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 23(48), pages 118-183, Junio.
- Marta Pascual-Sáez & David Cantarero-Prieto & María González-Diego, 2018. "Testing the effect of population ageing on national saving rates: panel data evidence from Europe," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1803, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Livacic, Ernesto & Sáez, Sebastián, 2001. "The banking supervision agenda in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Friese, Max, 2017. "The interplay between trade unions and the social security system in an aging economy," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 148, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- J10 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - General
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2016-06-18 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2016-06-18 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2016-06-18 (Central & South America)
- NEP-SEA-2016-06-18 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:edj:ceauch:324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.